Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
CCE helps in improving student's performance by identifying his/her learning difficulties at regular time intervals right from the beginning of the academic session and employing suitable remedial measures for enhancing their learning performance. The scheme of continuous and comprehensive evaluation has inbuilt flexibility for schools to plan their own academic schedules as per specified guidelines on CCE.
- Parents or guardians are expected to pay careful attention to the reports and return them to the teachers with their signature. Parents are requested to consult the class teacher/ Principal for better progress of their children
- CAMPUS DAYS are noted in the school dairy and Parents must come to school to receive progress reports and guidance on that day.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Report will be sent to parents to understand the strength and the weakness of their children.
- Not only Scholastic Subjects but also Co- scholastic subjects are given equal importance and then evaluated. Further, Personal and Social traits are also evaluated and grades will be given. Parents are requested to watch the behaviour and other aspects and help them at home to reach grade A at least towards the end of the year.
- Excellence is the watchword of Staff who help and guide children as well as to achieve the same.
CCE General Guidelines-Primary - English Medium
CCE General Guidelines-Upper Primary - English Medium
CCE TEACHERS MANUAL I-V STD