Co-curricular Activities are designed to stimulate the interest of the students in hobbies and provide opportunities for self-expression, thereby ensuring the formation of a balanced and integrated personality. The following clubs exit in the school, which cater to varied interests of students like Science Club, Nature Club, Quiz Club, Music club, Dance Club, Art Club, Literary Club etc. This is for student of class IV to IX who do not take part in ECA. The club activities will be conducted during school hours. Classes I to III have special classes to improve listening, reading and comprehension skills in children.
Extra-CurricularActivities (ECA) Classes I to IX
Karate, Scouts & Guides, JRC, Yoga & Music.
- Communicative English Talent test and Speed Maths Mental ability and Logical Reasoning talent Test conducted to cultivate computational skills.
- Talent Exams, Inter School Competitions, Field Trips, Personality development classes and Counseling sessions are given importance.
- Installation of new software, projector, smart board and on-line exam facilities for advanced learning of computers.
Extracurricular Activites (In - Extra )
- On 1st and 4th Fridays of every month, classes for Cubs & Bulbuls and Scouts & Guides will be conducted in the evenings.
- On second Friday of every month Junior Red Cross Wing classes will be conducted on First Aid and other essential life skills.
- Students are expected to do some projects with the help of teachers for Children’s day Celebrations.
- On Monday of every week, kungfu classes for standards 7 and 8 will be conducted by a trained Black belt Kungfu Master.
- Yoga classes are conducted on Wednesdays and Thursdays along with meditation by a well trained yoga Experts.